Saturday, April 10, 2010

An award from Lynn


An award passed on from Lynn McAuley. Now I have to tell 10 things that make me happy, and 5 bits of trivia before passing it along to 5 friends.
Family, candy, SCS, new stamps, lunch out with DH, visiting Mom, grands, retirement, hot tub, stamping.
I don't like TV except for sports, I love breakfast ALL DAY, I love HOT foods, don't talk to me before coffee, I don't like to talk on the phone.
Now I send this award to: Stef, Julia, Emily, Joanne, and Mary. Pick up the picture, and tell all!

1 comment:

Bonnie McLain said...

Anne, you are such a hoot.. so very funny... WE have a few things in common.. new stamps, SCS, stamping, and hubby.. I love mine dearly... he is my very best friend... but for the rest... no way... No TV.. no sports at all.. no coffee... eat mainly a raw diet...and love to talk on the phone.. LOL..so funny...
This is so you though... I love it..