Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hooray for Heather!

Hooray for Heather Klump, she is the Featured Stamper at SCS this morning! Heather is a special friend at SCS, and she has a FABULOUS gallery! the hardest part of this challenge is deciding which card to CASE. I chose a card that was done in blues and browns, and I'm sure you're surprised I didn't do one in RED. There's always tomorrow!!

Today the pool is closing, *sigh* and grass seed is being put down where we had some stumps removed, so I'll be outside most of the day. DH and sons will allow me to watch, and that's my favorite thing!! Have a great day!


3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Very beautiful card, Anne. The lilacs work so well together and the stamped image looks like watercolor so delicately painted. I really enjoy your cards. I also await the RED!:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab sketch...executed perfectly

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I really love the layout and the purple colors!! :)