Monday, July 13, 2009

2nd Post - Happy Smiles for the CAS


Rich Razzleberry counts as RED, doesn't it??????? I couldn't resist the CAS today. One of the artworks Jen highlighted was a giraffe (and you know I LOVE giraffes, don't you?) in these fabulous colors, on a green bg. I have recently become more interested in simple and clean lines, and had this wonderful image from Whipper Snapper. I am enjoying my scor-pal, and with my camera fixed, you can even see the lines I scored. I'm done for today......promise!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just the sweetest thing EVER Anne!! I love that image and your CAS card is amazing!! :)

America said...

ohmy, for clean and simple, this tops. SOOOO CUTE and well designed! Love it.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute! Your blog is great! Into my bookmarks it goes!

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh this is too cute! What a great card!

Blessings, Maria