Friday, April 17, 2009

Adopt the Pace of Nature

The Limited Supplies challenge today was:
1 wheel
1 image stamp
1 sentiment stamp
1 embellishment
I hope the challenge police will count my button with the ribbon threaded through it as one. Everything else is right on the nose. I love this combination of colors, and the LSC gave me the chance to use a jumbo wheel from SU...haven't done that in a while! Hope you like this. Thanks for all your nice comments, and I hope you are having a happy day!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love that butterfly.

P.S. my post from yesterday is up in case you didn't get to finish reading it!

Have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Anne!! Love the butterfly. I often see your awesome creations on SC and just wanted to let you know how much in awe I am of you and the way you keep up with all of the challenges and the gorgeous creations you have created! This is no exception!! Just an FYI If you like butterflies Danni has a challenge on her blog every week with butterflies
http://dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com . You might be able to combine challenges. You are the challenge queen!!

blessings,
Chris

jean said...

wow !!!!anne this is just beautiful !!!!!!
BTW,i love your blog!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Connie M. said...

So very pretty! Love that butterfly!

Robin Desko said...

Lovely card, Anne! One of my fav color combos.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anne! What a gorgeous butterfly!! Love this!! ;)

Michelle said...

Great card! Nice job on the challenge...I love blue...lol...

It's a soothing color for me...not sure why but it is...