Thursday, December 10, 2020

CCEE2050 The Glow of Christmas

 The final challenge of the year from Lynn is the following...

"For the final Challenge, I am asking that your cards reflect a seasonal light of hope and promise for a brighter new year.  It can be represented by a candle, the lights on a Christmas tree, the star of Bethlehem, or any other light that comes to mind."

This will be my final card as a member of the CCEE stampers.  I have really enjoyed all the challenges, and especially my teammates.  Over the years, I have loved being part of this incredibly talented group. Thank you to all of you who were kind enough to leave lovely comments on my creations!! Although I will not be taking part in the future, it doesn't mean that I won't be checking up on the doings of the CCEE-ers.  I'll be with you in spirit, and seeing you on Splitcoaststampers!!




5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

I love LOVE your card! The snow and the silhouette of the holiday children - this is so gorgeous. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend!

StampOwl said...

Beautiful scene, it has been fun having you on our team the past years. Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your wonderful carolers under your pretty street light! A true Christmas classic, Anne!

Thank you for all the amazing cards you have created and shared with the CCEE Stampers over the years. Your work always delights and inspires me!

I am beyond thrilled that you will continue to create and share your work at Splitcoaststampers where many of us got our start. May we never lose touch, my crafty friend! See you in the challenges!! And Merry Christmas!!

Lois said...

That's a lovely little scene, Anne!

Let me reiterate what others have said: I have so enjoyed playing with you over the years, both on the CCEE team and on Splitcoaststampers (where we all met). I will miss your humor. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Liz Williams said...

A beautiful card, my friend. Music and the sounds of Christmas carols just seem to run through my mind seeing these wonderful vintage carolers singing all those songs we have grown to love over the years. You, my friend, are one of those songs we have grown to love over the years too. One of my greatest times of happiest this year has been being so connected with my creative stamping buddies and all the encouragement they give me and I hope I can give back. Some of my best friends are ones I haven't met yet, fortunately it doesn't take a physical connection for spirits to connect. I will miss you here on CCEE but I hope to see you daily on SCS!!