Thursday, February 6, 2020

CCEE2006 White Embossing

Happy February!  This is Anne Harmon, your hostess for the month.

White embossing is beautiful on neutral colors.  My first challenge to you is to use white embossing on a card using kraft, or any other shade of brown.



You will laugh, but I make holiday cards year 'round.  This card goes in my stash for Thanksgiving.

I love this image of a Native American woman, and think she looks fabulous embossed on brown vellum!

Please join us by posting your card on our blog HERE.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a striking card! I love the image you chose and it pairs well with the tones of brown! Great challenge- so sorry I got the wrong color for my 'neutral" - I didnt read far enough into the challenge :)

StampOwl said...

Awesome image

Liz Williams said...

I love the torn brown vellum and loved doing this challenge, Anne.I loved that elegant image too. Like Kelly, I kind of fudged on my card a little too, by using red accents. But it is your favorite color, so I thought you would be forgiving. LOL

Lois said...

Great challenge today, Anne! Your card is lovely.

Vicky Gould said...

This is beautiful on the vellum! Thanks for taking us back to an old technique too long neglected! (I also posted wrong date, but my card is up now!) Love, love, love this card and the white!

elaine said...

Would you share where you got that beautiful image?