Thursday, January 16, 2020

CCEE2003 Book Publisher's Day

Lynn's challenge:

"Create a card which features characters, a theme, or a quote from one of your favorite books!!  Bonus points if it is on the current best sellers list!!"


One of my favorite books is by Bram Stoker, "Dracula" in which the lead character says....."I don't do mornings."  The first time I read this line, it just cracked me up, so when I saw this stamp, I had to have it!

Please join us, uploading your card to our blog HERE.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Anne, how this makes me smile! It's gorgeous, and funny, and clever and just perfect! I love your little flower pot card - so creative! I don't do mornings, either - lol. Mine start at 5:30 am to get The Kid to school!

StampOwl said...

Beautiful bouquet

Liz Williams said...

Ha, you do mornings because you beat me into the challenges every morning on SCS!! Love the cute potted flowers!

Lynn McAuley said...

While mornings are MY best time of all!! LOL!! I never knew this line was from Dracula!! How perfect for today's challenge. This beautiful card would be just right for one or two of my friends. One of them will be late for our breakfast meeting today, I am sure!! Or won't show up at all!

Lois said...

What a great line for a vampire! I love your RED flower pot -- it's so YOU!

Vicky Gould said...

I do mornings...sometimes could be called "late night", but this is sooo funny! I love that saing and your cute flower pot!