Thursday, January 2, 2020

CCEE2001 It's June in January

Lynn McAuley is our hostess for the month of January.

For her first challenge:

"Some of our fans may not realize that two of our CCEE Stampers Design Team Members are living down under in Australia.  Their seasons are the exact opposite of ours.  They have always gone with the flow and designed cards to conform to our climate.  Let's turn the tables this week and make some summery cards they can put to use right now!  Bring on the heat!!!


To me, nothing says HEAT like the desert.  I sponged the bg in lavender and tan, added some sunshine, and a cactus.  To base my cow skull, I added some barbed wire and some pebbly sand.  The skull was stamped and fussy-cut, and I added some flowers as a touch of whimsy.

Inside, my card says,  "Hot enough for ya?"

Please join us, adding your card to our blog HERE

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

Yes definitely hot enough ... too hot at times 😊

Vicky Gould said...

No, it is NOT hot enuf for me!!! But, your card absolutely is opposite what is outside my windows! Good job on that background and I love the cacti and skeletal cow head! I am NOT a winter person, so I am jealous!

Lynn McAuley said...

Great heat in this sensational design, Anne!! I love your torn paper sponging and your wonderful cow skull, cactus, and barbed wire images. Your card is awesome!!

Lois said...

I'm sure this is the exact opposite of how your weather is at the moment, Anne! I like the look of your sky. Well done!

Liz Williams said...

I like your desert scene, Anne! We have been having a rather warm winter on the Texas coast as well.