Thursday, September 12, 2019

CCEE1937 Honey Month

Frances tells us, "Apparently September is Honey Month, so for our challenge this week use this as your inspiration ... honey, bees, bears, even stamp companies that have honey in their name!"


I haven't made a shaker card in ages, and now I'm not so sure of what I put in it.  There are gold sequins and black and gold microbeads.  I think I should have left the black out.....makes it look kinda dirty.

My grandson John's girlfriend, Autumn, will appreciate the work, so it will go to her.

Please join us, and link your card HERE.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

anne, such a wonderful shaker card! Very cute for the theme this week!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your fabulous shaker box, Anne! It looks like the bees have been very busy putting together some honeycomb!! Awesome design for the honey challenge!!

StampOwl said...

Bee-utiful shaker card

Lois said...

I love your shaker card! That little bit of honeycomb at the bottom makes a perfect background. Bee-autiful!!!

Liz Williams said...

Your shaker card is so cute, Anne. A great design!

Vicky Gould said...

Shaker cards are a pain to make, but you sure brought us one wonderful card! I shouldn't have said that, I guess, but I give you kudos for tackling it with this delightful card!