Thursday, June 6, 2019

CCEE1923 High School Subject

Lois is our hostess for the month of June.  She says:

"This is the 60th anniversary of my graduation from high school - June 9, 1959.  so our challenge this week is to make a card depicting your favorite subject in school.



I LOVED geometry.  This card uses geometric shapes in yellow, with a mustard saying, on cream cardstock.  I think it's kind of interesting that I married a high school Mathematics teacher (but we do NO geometry in this household!), and one of our sons was a Math major in college!

Please join us, adding your card HERE.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm not sure I loved geometry, but I loved my geometry teacher!! She made it a fun subject which I could relate to. Great card with your overlapping shapes, Anne!

Vicky Gould said...

Well, your talents are "numerous"! Brilliant idea you had and perfect execution! Come balance my checkbook! LOL!

Liz Williams said...

I loved shapes only from an artistic form, not so much their mathematical properties or measurement of. It is so fun to see that little favorite SU set of mine. I still have it and love using it often. It is so versatile.

StampOwl said...

Interesting to see everyone’s favourite subjects. Great take on the challenge