Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Teapot Tuesday

The last Tuesday of each month is a challenge called a "tickle", where we make a card and send it to someone in our group.  Today's challenge was to make a card with a surprise inside, and it was to be humorous.  How right up my alley, you say???!

Here's the card I made:


Not a very good picture.  I really need to do it again.  Anyway, it was also for the Color Challenge at SplitCoastStampers (pink, sea foam, and espresso), with an extra of designer paper, which is inside.

Speaking of inside, here it is:


The little glasses of wine are so cute......from SU.  I love this saying.....always makes me giggle.

On Sunday, I will find out to whom my card goes, and it will be a surprise in the mail.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  It always is!

Thanks for looking.  Have a terrific day

No comments: