Thursday, March 7, 2019

CCEE1910 Name Day

Kelly is our hostess for the month of March.

Monday was Fun Facts about Your Name Day.  What does your name mean?  Briefly research the  meaning of your name and create a card.  If you can't find your name directly, create a card based on a few letters IN your name.

My name, Anne, comes from the Hebrew, and means "grace".  If you knew me, you would laugh your head off!!!

I love this SU image.  I think she defines the word grace in her lovely pose.




Please join us, and post your card HERE.

8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Anne, your card is just beautiful! I love the graceful ballerina and all the pink! Your statement about if we knew you makes me smile! Wonderful card in every way :)

Vicky Gould said...

Wonderful image for your grace! the colors and design are perfect!

StampOwl said...

Great card

Liz Williams said...

I just could not come up with an image for my card but you found a perfect one. Great card.

Lois said...

A lovely card, Your Grace!

Lynn McAuley said...

She certainly is a graceful beauty!! Wonderful card, Anne, and I believe the name suits you very well!! You always treat others with kindness and grace!!

jojot said...

Grace is what you have....you show it with your caring for others and your kindness....I love that image too....I may someday get to play with that set

Maryann said...

A perfect stamp set for this challenge, so graceful.