Thursday, January 3, 2019

CCEE1901 Black Ice

Welcome to the first CCEE of the new Year!  Liz is our hostess for the  month of January.  She lives in a place where the Winters are relatively mild, but her greatest fear is driving in icy conditions.  "Black Ice" is a very hazardous condition she has heard others mention.

She discovered in the tutorials on SCS that there is a technique called "Black Ice" in stamping, so her challenge to us is to give that technique a try.

https:/www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/blackicetechnique/



This card I made goes to our grandson Tom, who is a chemistry/Biology major at UMass, Amherst.  Inside it says...
           ..."You're part of the precipitate!"  I hope he thinks this is funny.

Please join us, this week and every week, HERE.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

What a fun card

Vicky Gould said...

It is funny and perfect for your grandson!!! Good work. Happy New Year, My Friend!

Lois said...

Cute card, Anne! I'm sure Tom will get a chuckle out of it. Happy New Year, my friend!

Lynn McAuley said...

I know he will love it, Anne!! What scientist wouldn't? Such a fun card!!