Thursday, August 2, 2018

CCEE1831 Coloring

Our hostess for the month of August is Frances.  She says " apparently today, August 2nd, is Coloring Book Day.  Coloring books are popular for both young and old.  For our challenge today use an image on your card that needs to be colored......bonus points for those who have coloring books and uses an image from one of those for your card today."

I have no coloring books, so I used an image from that needed coloring:





I hope you will feel moved to join us, adding your coloring HERE.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

awww such sweet moose

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, Anne - your coloring is fantastic! Is it me or am I getting Grease vibes - from the John Travolta and Olivia Newton John movie - LOL! These are just darling - super fun card!

Lois said...

I don't think I would ever say that a moose looked sweet, but these two certainly fit that description!

Liz Williams said...

I love how you captured the fuzzy look on those sweaters.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these well-dressed moose in love. What a delightful card, Anne!

jojot said...

your colors and coloring of this sweet image are spot on....made me smile

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, what fun Anne! Would make a great Valentine, anniversary or engagement card! Love your Mooses!