Thursday, July 12, 2018

CCEE1828 National Simplicity Day

Lynn says, "July 12 has been declared National Simplicity Day in honor of Henry David Thoreau who was a devoted advocate of living a life of simplicity.  So on this lazy day of summer, my challenge to you is to create a clean and simple one layer card!"



I die cut the stitched window into the front of a folded white card, then stamped the image through the window into the inside.  One layer, easy peasy!

Please join us, linking your card HERE.

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a creative peekaboo card anne! I love that cute little mouse !

StampOwl said...

love that stitched window, perfect for a one layer card

Lynn McAuley said...

Great CAS design with that sensational stitched window, Anne!! That mouse and I have so much in common! I love cheese, too!! Your fun cards always make me smile!!

Liz Williams said...

Your little mouse inside the window. A great CAS indeed!

Vicky Gould said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm a cheese lover too! Love the stitching and that adorable mouse!!!

jojot said...

love the stitched frame.....beautiful CAS

Lois said...

How cute! I love the cut-out window to the inside.