Thursday, April 12, 2018

CCEE1815 National Pet Day

Lois tells us that yesterday, April 11th was National Pet Day.  Her challenge is to Use a pet (dog, cat, canary - whatever) on our cards.



You may think this frog is a bit of a stretch as a pet, but as the mother of two boys, believe me, it's not.  We always had animals in our house when the boys were at home..........snakes, frogs, a praying mantis (Charlie), mice, caterpillars, whatever could come home in a pocket or hands.

Thanks for looking.  Please join us nexy week for another fun challenge.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

I am many little boys had frogs as pets, love this

Lynn McAuley said...

The happy look on this frog's face says he is thrilled to be promoted to pet!! What a fabulous card, Anne!!

Liz Williams said...

I can certainly identify as a mother of boys what you mean. The "pet" population can be any number of things. Cute card. And a great reminder of those gone but joyful days of motherhood with "little boys."

Lois said...

I totally understand having a frog as a pet, and this one is super! Much better than my son's snake that got loose in my house. I'm glad he didn't tell me until AFTER he found it. Fun card, Anne!

Vicky Gould said...

Yep, two boys here....toad-a-ly understand! Brings back so many great memories. What a fantastic image!

jojot said...

OMGosh....I love this froggie plentiful card.....and, yep, with young 'uns you never know what critter they will adopt next