Thursday, March 2, 2017

CCEE1709 OLD!

In honor of "old stuff" day, Lynn, our hostess for March has challenged us to:

"make a card or project making use of some of your earliest stamps of your collection, or make use of old supplies in your stash, or a Vintage image of something from the past.



I guess this fits the criteria of something from the past.  When I was little, my grandparents took me to a place in NH for a week that only had a "privy".  I got a kick out of it, but was glad to come back to civilization!

Please join us, and link your card HERE

8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Your sentiment is hilarious, Anne!! It gave me my morning chuckle.

Lynn McAuley said...

Now they just put it on wheels and call it a port-a-potty! What a fabulously fun card, Anne! I remember using a few of these backwoods outhouses in my early days!!

Lois said...

Your card brought back some memories this morning. When I was about six years old, we moved from Philadelphia out to the country where my dad (and many of his friends) built our house. During the building process, we all had to use an outhouse. Not one of my most pleasant moments!!! Your card, on the other hand, is delightful!

Vicky Gould said...

My grandma's neighbor had one and I actually did use it...."occasionally"....also, hunting camp...phew! Love your little out house, Anne!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Maryann said...

OMG what a fun card. I remember having one of them in our backyard where I grew up.

jojot said...

love your visit to the past.....I used to stay at a cottage at a lake owned by a friend's family and we only had a 'privy' out back....cool card

Julia Aston said...

Well this would be the perfect sentiment for me as I've been suffering from a stomach bug for weeks!!! You always have the fun stamps Anne!!