Thursday, November 10, 2016

CCEE1645 Origami

Frances tells us:

"Tomorrow, November 11th is Origami Day.  Let's include something origami on our cards.  It could be a folded shirt, dress, crane, a folded box - whatever you like."


I made an origami doll, following this SCS tutorial.  At first I went to Pinterest, and tried a bat, then a frog, and ended up more confused than when I started!!!  This one looks so easy, but it's NOT!!!

If you are brave, join us, and link your origami piece to our blog HERE.

5 comments:

Vicky Gould said...

Haven't seen the others yet, but I'd say you win the prize! My gosh, how the heck did you do that!!! I absolutely love it....you aced it, GF!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fabulous, Anne! I love your wonderful doll and fun fortune cookie! Your papers are so pretty!

Liz Williams said...

This challenge was challenging for me. I love your fortune cookie. A great design, Anne.

Lois said...

Congratulations on figuring out the doll! You did a great job.

StampOwl said...

some origami is definitely not easy!!!! Love your oriental doll