Friday, March 25, 2016

From Sandy and Laura for Easter!

What a nice surprise!  This morning my friends Sandy and Laura gave me flowers for Easter!  Here they are:


Aren't they the most beautiful hydrangeas you've ever seen???

I had to make them thank-you cards immediately, and since these pink hydrangeas were so gorgeous, that determined the theme of the card:


I used the tole technique (cut out layers and popped), and the card will please them, I know.  What nice friends they are !!  Thanks, Sandy and Laura!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous! both the flowers and the card!

hope you and yours are well.

wishing you all a very happy easter.

hugs :)

Lynn McAuley said...

How gorgeous, Anne! I always love when hydrangeas begin popping up in the stores here for Easter and Mother's Day. Your card is beautiful!