Thursday, January 28, 2016

CCEE1604, Chocolate Cake

Who doesn't love chocolate cake!  Did  you know they even have a special day to celebrate this yummy treat!  Chocolate Cake Day was the 27th of January.  Your cards this week should feature cake, bonus points if it is chocolate cake.


My chocolate cake has a top layer of mocha on this gatefold card.

My DGD Erin is in culinary school, preparing to be a pastry chef.  I thought I'd include a pic of one of her creations for you to drool over:


Please join us, adding your card HERE.

8 comments:

Maryann said...

Great card, that cake looks fantastic

Vicky Gould said...

Love the colors on your cake! The card itself is just adorable. Now as to your DGD...WOW, she's on her way; job well done!

Liz Williams said...

Not only do you tempt us with your cute gate fold card with a yummy cake, but that cake of your daughter's creation is to die for!!! I think she has picked the right path for her livelihood!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fabulous gate fold design to showcase your wonderful three layer cake, Anne! Wish my family included a pastry chef! Erin's cake looks divine!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun wonky cake! love the mocha on top! Hope you got a bite of Erin's beauty!!!

Lois said...

Your card is both yummy and quite cute -- but, I've got to tell you, Erin's cake makes me drool! Good luck to her in culinary school. She's well on her way to success!

Joanne (jojot) said...

both cakes look deeeelish......you are sure to be the recipient of lots of sweet treats while she is in culinary school.....fun career choice

StampOwl said...

wow not one but two yummy cakes to see today LOL ... that second one looks the most delicious, but it will also add the most calories :(. Well done Erin!