Thursday, September 12, 2013

CCEE1337 Fun Fold

Our challenge this week comes again from Lois Bak (Clownmom), who has challenged us to make a fun fold card.


I have posted two pictures so you can see my card closed and then opened.


The card is made from a piece of cardstock, that measures 5 1/2" x 12".  It is scored along the long side at 2", 4", 8", and 10".

   
You can see how the folds bend, and how the owls made with the SU owl punch are applied.


I added a branch to the bottom section, and clouds to both sections.  On the inside, I punched out three circles for balloons, added strings with a marker, and stamped the sentiment.


The finished size of the card is 5 1/2" x 4" when it is closed, and will easily fit into an envelope.  I hope  you like it.


(I found this on the net and cased it......I thought it was so cute!  DarleneDesign.com)

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card ... Of course I love the owls!

Vicky Gould said...

What a wonderful fold, Anne. I love how you positioned the owls and balloons. Good one for sure!

Amber (bambi64) said...

This is too fun!! The owls set it off perfectly!

Lois said...

What a great fun fold card, Anne. I love how you separated the owls when the card is opened. Good job!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, my, is this ever cute. I like how the owl pops up when you open it.

Sabrina said...

Oh Anne, that's such a great fold! I wish I hadn't already started a birthday card for a friend or I'd have tried this out!

Kathy Bradley said...

Frances,
Your sweet little owls make me smile - an adorable card and fun fold!

Kathy Bradley said...

Anne - I think I just called you Frances in my comment - let's pretend I got it right!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my gosh Anne - isn't this the cutest thing! love how the owls are on the fold and some go up some go down... so fun!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Well....this is a brand new fold to me....what a sweet card....andthose owls are just the best