Thursday, July 4, 2013

CCEE1327 Let's Go To The Beach


Sabrina is our hostess for the month of July. Here is her challenge, in her own words:
"I grew up by the seaside and we spent most summer days there - when it wasn't raining,  Bring your Independence Day picnic along if you want, just keep the sand out of the sandwiches."

I brought the whole beach, collected shells, and left my flip-flops at the edge of my blanket.

Please join us, linking your card HERE, and show us what her words mean to you!

See you next week for Sabrina's next theme.

8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is an amazing beach. I can almost feel the ocean breeze blowing across my face. Maybe I want to stay here and day dream just a bit longer. :) I love the shells and the flip flops.

StampOwl said...

Love this Anne

Lois said...

Good job, Anne! I love the shells and flip flops you added. Very peaceful scene.

Kathy Bradley said...

Wonderful beach scene, Anne. And, your flip flops are blue - my fav color!!

Sabrina said...

Kittie Kits is my go-to beach set, so I'm glad I opted for something else this week and left centre stage for your lovely beach, Anne. I love the little shells and flip-flops (hmm, I think I have some stickers somewhere if I could find them!), and the soft ribbon.

Vicky Gould said...


what a beautiful scene you created, Anne...I want to be there to feel that warm sand beneath me! Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your fabulous detail work on this sandy beach delight....makes me want sand between my toes right now.....hugs, my friend

JD/ Jill said...

Great job on this beach scene