Thursday, August 23, 2012

CCEE1234 Paper Piecing


This week I chose the Paper Piecing Technique for our challenge.

I stamped this sweet image, Child with Bouquets (532-09 from Rubbernecker Stamps) on white cardstock, and on the purple plaid, to piece her dress.  I used markers for her hair and flowers, and then punched tiny flowers again in plaid.

I Finished the card with a piece of green cs, ribbon, a flower, and leaves.

Please join us again next week, and be sure to add your card HERE so we can see it too.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Sweet card

Vicky Gould said...

What a sweet little gal! Love your lavendar design paper...cool card, GF!

Benzi said...

This is such a sweet card, Anne. I like the plaid paper piecing. Thanks for a fun challenge this week. Hope you're doing well and can get in that craft room again soon. ~~Hugs~~

Sabrina said...

I've seen Charlene make a couple of beautiful cards with this stamp which I have loved, but I couldn't match her colouring. Now piecing, that makes it altogether more useable for me!! She looks lovely in her little checked dress.
Sending hugs...

Lois said...

I love this, Anne. You used some of my favorite paper -- that purple plaid. I have several sheets of it and use it sparingly. I should probably use it more often! Isn't it funny how you buy something because you really like it and then hoard it!

Kathy Bradley said...

Anne,
A really pretty card - love the soft purples. The image is very sweet and your piecing is perfect.

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, I love that paper pieced dress and also the color you chose for it. Great job.

Joanne (jojot) said...

phew.....I finally was able to get here by way of China and through the back door.....and I am so glad I finally got to see this sweet paper pieced card...fabulous work, my friend

Ellen Taylor said...

One of my favorite RN images! Love the pieced dress! Awesome challenge!