Thursday, January 12, 2012

My First CCEE Post!

Imagine my surprise and excitement when I was asked to join the CCEE Challenge!!  The ladies who do this one are FABULOUS!!! 

The first one for me uses a sketch:


..... and here is the card I made with it:



It should be no surprise I used my favorite colors combination.  Another Valentine to add to my stash!

In the weeks to come, please come here on Thursdays for the weekly CCEE challenge, and be sure to check out all the cards from the design team HERE.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

welcome to the DT Anne, love your card

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is gorgeous, Anne. One of my favorite colors combos. Welcome aboard, it is great having you on our team.

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, Anne...it's perfect from the awesome colors to the flourishes and little gold hearts! Love it. Thanks again for your help last night!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So stunning in the red and black, my red-lovin' friend! I love the leaf flourish around your lacy circles. Beautiful card! Welcome to the team!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Anne, WELCOME to our group!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

WE used OUR fav. color combo...lol!!! A beauty my dear friend.....and I am so excited for you to join us on the CCEE.

Sillyfilly said...

Anne this is a beautiful card. Love the image and this sketch is so much fun.