Thursday, September 8, 2011

My StampinB's Challenge - Anniversary! (Boo To You below)

This week I am the hostess of the StampinB's........my challenge?  to make an Anniversary card.  Why?  Today is DH and My 48th !!  This is the card I gave him this morning, a really masculine card, and very Septemberish. (is that a word?)

Please join us by making an anniversary card and linking it HERE so we can see it.  Please come and join us every Thursday!!

For the ways To Use It challenge today, staples, I used another image from "Boo To You", ready for release next Tuesday at MFP.  It just had to be in my fav colors.  Have a nice day, and someone PLEASE send us some sunshine!!

10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Happy Anniversary, Anne!!!! You have made such a pretty and elegant card for your DH...he is going to love it!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great masculine card. Happy Anniversary to you - that's quite an accomplishment!

Benzi said...

Oh, I think your Septemberish card is just perfect and very much masculine. I love the card. Hope you enjoy your anniversary. Congrats!

Vicky Gould said...

Happy Anniversary, Anne!!! Hope you and DH have a wonderful day! He must have loved this beauty!

Lois said...

What a nice card for your hubby! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend.....and what a handsome card you made for your DH...I'm sure he loved it

Stef H said...

48 yrs! holy moly or should i say holy crap! that is absolutely fantabulous! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY~!!!!!

super cards - but they always are!

hope the weather is good by you. it's fabulous here!

hugs :)

Beth said...

Great Anniversary card for your husband Anne! Love the textured paper and image! Happy Anniversary to you :)

Carol L said...

I just popped over from Brenda's blog to wish you a very happy anniversary and say congratulations! 48 years is amazing!!

Mary Marsh said...

happy anniversary my friend-quite a milestone-love the card you created-hope your weekend at your mom's was productive