Monday, June 20, 2011

Old World Look

Mom and I combined the challenges today at SCS...........TLC (Old World Look) and CAS (Tall and Thin).  I used two different MFP sets, All Aboard, and BG Fun.

Today is the beginning of a home improvement project.  The electrician arrived a few minutes ago, and the carpenters and painters come next week.  I have to go to the HD store, and arrange for carpeting, and it involves a lot of furniture moving.  In a week or two we will have two more bedrooms for the grands.  Yay!  I have thought about this for years! I'm so happy to get it started!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Gorgeous vintage style scene, so beautifully done.

Mary Marsh said...

love this old world look card anne-the image is on my wish list-love how you are using it

Joan Ervin said...

You and Mom did a fabulous job on the old world technique, Anne...all the distresing looks awesome!!! I feel your pain with the remodel....we have been remodeling this old house for over 15 years...LOL!!!