Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Creative Belli Challenge - Your Own Embellishment

We have a fun project for  you this week...........Make Your Own Embellishment.  Remember the bottom line plan here......use what's already in your stash.

I made my own crocheted flower, and of course it's RED!  I only added a punched edge, a simple sentiment, and sizzix branch with the little ribbon.  I think I could use this card for almost any occasion.

Please join  us, and check in with us in two weeks for the next one!

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How pretty Anne! love that splash of red flower against all the white!

Stef H said...

i LOVE everything you do! it's ALWAYS goregous!!!!

hugs :)

Robin Parker said...

Anne, love the clean and simple look to your creation. The crotchet flower works fabulously here.

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely lovely, gf!!!!! Your red crocheted flower is sooo pretty and the punched edge adds such an elegant look!!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- you make it sound so easy! I love your RED flower and your card layout is awesome- pretty with the punched edge.

Mary Marsh said...

I love this card & your crocheted flower anne-what a beauty in red-this border punch always dresses up a card-I have to remember that I have this one

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...what a beauty...love that lattice edge

Maria Matter said...

another beauty & your flower is lovely!!!
hugs & blessings

joy said...

Your crochet flower goes so well with the punched border! Lovely.

Karen W said...

Anne this is so pretty!!!! The red really pops and it's fabulous!