Monday, March 7, 2011

Humor and an Irish Lass!



Here's my card for SCS today, fulfilling both challenges......TLC (shaped card) and CAS (humor). I can send this to any of my friends, who are at least as OLD as I am. Inside it will say "From one gray wrinkled thing to another". If you are a gray wrinkled thing and are having a birthday soon, let me know!!

Below is a picture taken yesterday at my DGD's Irish Feis (step-dancing competition} She won a medal in Slip Jig. Where did we get such a beautiful girl? And as sweet as she is pretty!! Way to go Erin!! (She's the blond in the gorgeous costume)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! I am sitting here with goosebumps for your dgd! Congrats to her and my, oh my is she ever beautiful. Gorgeous hair! A little partial to the girls as I have two!

Kim said...

She is just gorgeous! My niece used to compete and I miss seeing her dance. Love your card too!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love your shaped card and that great elephant Anne! and doesn't Erin look wonderful!

Francie G. said...

Love you card, Anne. Wonderful images! Your DGD is just beautiful! I'm sure you are a proud Gram! Congrats to Erin on winning the medal! TFS!