Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rosey Pansies


My entry for the color challenge is a sliding pop up card and uses the faux pressed flower technique. Perfect Plum, Rose Red, and Always artichoke were called for, and I combined them in MFP's Happy Pansies set. I hope you like it.

I am back to the dentist today. The root canal I had two weeks ago is still infected, so I'll be in his chair for a couple hours this afternoon. I hope this will be the end of the pain. It's so hard to do anything else when your mouth hurts.

7 comments:

Monica said...

In one word - STUNNING! Love the pansies... they are popping out. Super card!

xxx Monica

Crystal said...

SOOO Beautiful Anne, those flowers are GORGEOUS!

Joanne (jojot) said...

cool technique and type of card....and of course, I am loving those RED pansies

Anne Harada said...

Oh OWWWEEEH GF!! The infected root canal sounds awful!! Sending you hugs!! Love your pressed flowers, awesome Anne! The pansies are gorgeous!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely job with the flowers, they definitely pack a popping punch! Red too, woohoo!

Peggy said...

Very pretty card in the CC colors!! You sure have had a go round with that tooth!! Good luck today!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Gorgeous Anne!! I am loving those popped out pansies!! My hubby's fav flower!! :) BIG HUGS