Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Saffron Lighthouse


Another sneak peek of a new set from Mark's Finest Papers that will be released next week, called Welcome Home.

I really love this set that has 3 lighthouses, and can be used all year long, and for any occasion.

I also love out of the box, so this was a no-brainer for me. This is for the SC today, and I think this could go to a guy, and you know how hard it is to make cards for them!!

Have a great day. Obviously I am better! YAY! stitches out tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wow - a beautiful stamp and card Anne! love the out of the box cutting - glad to hear you are on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Anne, this turned out so gorgeous!! LOVE your scene and the coloring is fantastic girl!! :) You feeling better hun?!! Sending hugs!!

Kerri said...

Anne, this is GORGEOUS!!! I just love the soft colors you used and that lighthouse is beautiful! You rocked the sketch, woman!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Anne!! I just love the lighthouse and your layout!! Awesome cutwork! Glad you are recuperating. Thinking of you my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Francie G. said...

Anne, this just glows! What a beautiful image and you have created a gorgeous card!

Joan Ervin said...

I am sooo glad you are doing better, Anne, and how wonderful to get those stitches out tomorrow!!!! Your lighthouse looks sooo awesome with the out of the box cutting and gorgeous coloring...the perfect guy card, for sure!!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous card with this image!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous use of the sketch....love the out of the box lighthouse tower