Thursday, October 21, 2010

Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge #38

Welcome to another Divine Diva Inspiration Challenge. This series of photos of Autumn was to be our inspiration for today.

Although the candy apples, clothed in their caramel wrappers looked more than good enough to eat, since I'm on a diet (again!), I decided that was too much temptation for me!!

The apples were also very appealing, as were the Fall flowers and berries.




Instead I chose the burlap bags of apples. I really liked the small image of the apple, and since I had some wonderful dp that looked like burlap, that was the direction I went.

You know I love RED, so of course a RED gingham bow just screamed out to me!!! The words and image are from Mark's Finest Papers in a set called Apples and Camellia.

Please join us, and link your card here. Be sure to check out the other DT members entries on the blog or on my sidebar.

See you in November!!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Ooooh...You really nailed this one, Anne! Fabulous card!

Kerri said...

Oh I LOVE that burlap paper! So perfect for this challenge! You nailed it woman:)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Anne! I love the homespun look w/ the burlap paper and the gingham ribbon. Terrific card!

Joan Ervin said...

Boy, does that burlap dp look real...love your take on the inspiration photos, Anne, and your big gingham bow is sooo pretty!!!!

Lori Rider said...

This is awesome! I love how cozy and sweet it looks with the burlap and the big gingham bow. Perfect card for the challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Anne...this is perfect. The background looks like the bag!! Gorgeous take on the inspiration Anne!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Anne!! What yummy photos and your cards matches up just beautifully with them!! :) HUGS

Francie G. said...

This is fabulous, Anne! I love the burlap dp, I thought is was the real thing!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great inspired card anne-love the dp you used on this card-i thought it was burlap until I read your description-