Sunday, August 29, 2010

2nd Post - Stampin' B's (Southwest Cowboy)

Lest you think I can only deal with making RED cards, here's one totally without!

For Stampin'B's challenge this week the theme is western, and the card has to be square. I used the Southwest Cowboy set from MFP. I just love everything in it.......from the sentiment to the cowboy to the cacti....everything.

I'm done for today.....time to get some lunch for DH before he passes out from hunger (you know how they are!), then the baseball game. Go RED SOX!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy your creations for today girl!! That bottom card is a riot!! :) Love the fun Western scene you've created on this one!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!!HUGS

Betty Wright said...

Anne, this is just fabulously western! The layout and design are fantastic! Awesome created scene, too1

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great job on the "ground" under the cowboy - like he is really in the desert~ Nice card! Thanks for playing with the B's!

Wanda Cullen said...

I look at this and can hear that western themed music from so many old movies playing in my head! My DH LOVES westerns - I think he knows every Clint Eastwood movie by memory!

Julia Aston said...

From the reflection under your card - I thought you had made a box Anne!! I just love this set and your sky/hills bg is just wonderful on this! Isn't it HOT!?!? we went kayaking on the Concord River today!

Crystal said...

WOW Anne what a fabulous western theme!!!! AWESOME stamping on this!!!

Bonnie McLain said...

Anne, you are a hoot... love all these cards... and this one is really great... know you love your western cowboys... Great card... Love all the ones I can see here... fun with family is great... wish I had more around me... but we are all over...

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is just fabulous....loving how you created your western theme....manly too

Peggy said...

Such a handsome card! Love how you put together all the elements of your scene! Beautifully done!