Monday, June 14, 2010

Combining Monday Challenges!


The challenges today on SCS were close enough that I could combine them. TLC - One layer wonder, CAS - something that flies.

Sponging around the image was the hardest part of this card. I used Chickadees and Ferns from
Mark's Finest Papers for the image, and the word "everyday", and Believe in You for the word "friend".
The only extra was to punch tiny holes for the ribbon to go through, and that took the most time!!! This will go to my friend who just had mastectomy surgery.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

you made these 2 challenges look so easy-I really struggle with cards like this-love your chickadee image-your friend will as well

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love a good bird and this is no exception, nice with the colour behind it too!

Julia Aston said...

I think we all combined the two Monday challenges this week!!! I love your beautiful chicadee on this one layer card!