Friday, December 11, 2009

Whooo.......misses you?

The Limited Supplies Challenge today was to use a star and a ribbon. I think gold cord qualifies, don't you?

I had needed to make a card for a friend who is far away...... I miss her the most during the holidays. She has an owl living in her backyard, and has taken lots of pictures of him/her. I think she will get a kick out of this one, Olivia, by Treehouse Stamps.

This was done by masking and sponging. I had to put a lot of things together to make this little scene. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

it's a lovely scene and she's gonna love it.

hugs,

Joanne Travis said...

Whoo wouldn't love this card!!! Your star is adorable with that happy little face :)
Thanks so much for your beautiful Christmas card, I loved it and the pop up!! You are such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! This is so sweet Anne!! Great take on the challenge! I've been meaning to tell you THANK YOU for the gorgeous card you sent!!! I received it the other day!! Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated hun!! BIG HUGS

Joan Ervin said...

Great job with the challenge, Anne...your little owl with the rosey cheeks is adorable and I love your happy little star!!!!