Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MMTPT72 TreehouseStamps Gingerboy


The Teaparty this week involves a cookie swap. I think ginger boys are the best cookies to bring. They are fun to look at, and more fun to eat. They have a nice zippy taste, and are perfect dunked in tea. I included my recipe. I prefer mine without icing .... it gets all melty in the hot tea, and looks awful dripping down my chin!
I used my new TreehouseStamps set called Sweets for the Sweet. All the rest is punches, a brad and some nice satin ribbon. This set is really fun... it has lots of cute kitchen-y stuff. Go to the website (you can get there from my sidebar) and take a look!! I'll be seeing you at the teaparty! YUM!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Anne this is sooo super cute!! LOVIN those gingerbread men!!

Stef H said...

plus you can bite their heads off and they keep quiet about it! the perfect man!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Anne!! Love your papers and images!! HUGS

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet, sweet, sweet....and RED TOO