Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mom and I have been busy!


For the MMMY4 today, MariLynn had a picture of a wonderful teapot........you'll have to go see it in the gallery.......this computer is being VERY temperamental this AM!! Anyway, this is done in cameo and white, and I had this ribbon that matches perfectly!! The cb bg is Tiny Mosaic, and the sentiment is from Espress Yourself. We added some flowers, and now we will stoop for a while. We are thinking about a trip to M's. Hmmmmm........anyone want to join us??LOL!





The CC today had wonderful colors to work with: Vanilla, Cameo, Burgundy, and Artichoke. We decided to use our favorite set, Bloomin' Beautiful. We just love this flower, although the whole set is fabulous.


The flower is painted in cameo, and darkened with burgundy. Trust me, it's really there.


Not much to add beyond the ribbon, and few bg layers and some brads. We like the way it came out, and hope you do too.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your sure were busy ladies!! That's a good thing!! :) I noticed you both made some really gorgeous RED creations!! :) TFS! HUGS

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So very pretty!!! I love the flowers on the ribbon.
Are you and mom gonna stop by and pick me up on your way to M's?

Julia Aston said...

very pretty cards Anne! love the cuttled bg and lovely ribbon on the first - and your flowers are just gorgeous on the 2nd!

Connie M. said...

Oh some more wonderful cards from you and your Mom!! Beautiful!!

Joan Ervin said...

You and your Mom had a busy day, Anne...I love both of your beautiful cards!!!! The tea party card is lovely with the pretty image and ribbon and your coral flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! My DH and I dug out a flower bed at my parents this morning....it took 2 hours of digging but it looks pretty good now. I think I would rather have gone to M's with you!!!!