Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another for Riley, Our FS



Because I saved NINE different cards I wanted to case of Riley's (and that was only on the first and the top of the second pages of her gallery!), I decided to go back to my addict...ahem.....craft room, and do another. I had saved this cutout from a card I received last Christmas, and thought it was perfect for this layout. I cb'd the middle section of the three bands, and used a punch for the scalloped circle, but that was about it. Add a couple dewdrops, a ribbon, and done. And speaking of done, I am, for the day. Seeya tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really sweet image!! LOVE it!! Love the layout and yummy looking bow!! TFS! HUGS

Stef H said...

you know what i think of your cards!!!! this is beautiful and so is that reindeer below! wow!

hugs,

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful holiday card, Anne!! Great design and perfect bow!!

Kim P said...

This is wonderful! Adorable image...and I like how the horizontal panels contrast the big circle!