Monday, October 26, 2009

A 2nd Challenge today......Peaceful Forest


The Technique Challenge today is called Retiform. I had never done this before, and it was fun and easy.
I used my brayer with four different green inks and some post it notes, then inked up my Just For Fun image of pine trees in Artichoke ink, and stamped it on the brayering. Then I versamarked and heat embossed the same image (offset a little) in WHITE, and added a gold star brad. Took only ten minutes.
I added this to the CAS challenge as well, since it was so quick and easy. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Francie G. said...

Such a cool tech! Love this lovely forest of trees you have created, Anne!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Anne, those trees are just stunning girl!! Love the shadow around them too!! HUGS

Connie M. said...

Oh this is such a beauty, Anne!! I have not done retiform in forever! Love the background you created with this technique!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer is this ever gorgeous!!! Love all the green and the technique!! Stunning!

Stef H said...

THIS belongs in a frame! it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!

hugs,