Friday, September 18, 2009

Blog Awards





I was sent these blog awards from my partner in crime at DDC, Joan Ervin. Aren't they beautiful!!! My job is to share them with five others, and list five things I love to do. Here they are:

1. Eat brownies and chips for lunch (that's why I'm on a diet!)

2. Sit in my hot tub and pool with a glass of wine at the end of the day

3. Spend time with my grands

4. Talk to my DH and laugh (we do that a lot!)

5. Send and receive cards!

Now I pass this along to: Anne Harada, Beverly Cole, Julia Aston, Kristin Moore, and Stef Hughes. I love all your blogs and galleries!!

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

WHOO_HOO!!! Congrats!

Beverly said...

Thanks for passting this along to me.. I think we should do lunch sometime, you're my kinda dieter! ha!

Stef H said...

way to go! and thanks so much for sharing.

brownies &chips for lunch.... mmmm. i usually save mine for dinner. which is why I'm on a diet too! partners-in-crime! LOL

hugs,

Kristin Moore said...

Aw, thanks so much Anne, how sweet of you! I really like your blog too! ;)

Julia Aston said...

Well Anne - you certainly deserve these awards from our friend Joan - and thank you so much for passing the honor onto me!