Friday, August 14, 2009

Ladybug Autumn......2nd post today

I took a look at Miss Boo's DT Challenge call, and was hooked by the second challenge.........a clean and simple card with shades of brown and one tiny spot of RED. Well, if you know me, you'll know the clincher was the tiny spot of RED! I used three different colors of brown, plus the satin brown ribbon, which I love. For the RED, I used a small brad with tiny dots of black which I made with a sharpie. I love this look!! I also love the new set, Autumn Days. I hope you like it too! Please take a look below for my first post.......my DGD's smiling face!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne!! Fall is my fav time of year and this card is so pretty with it!! :) I love the CAS design!! I also wanted to thank you for your kind words...they mean so much to me!! HUGS

Crystal said...

Beautiful CAS card Anne. Love it!

Connie M. said...

This is simply stunning, Anne!! I can almost hear the breeze!!

Stef H said...

now THIS is gorgeous! simple and gorgeous!

hugs,

Joanne (jojot) said...

a CAS masterpiece..wow

Julia Aston said...

I LOVE these swaying granches and that little touch of red! just beautiful Anne!!

Stamp Muse said...

Creative genius, Anne. Love this!