Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DDC, Dance For Joy!

I am dancing for joy today with these cute girls from TAC! The CC today is to make a card in RED, .......oh yeah.....and some other colors! LOL! You know how I feel about RED, and how I use every opportunity to sneak some in, one way or another!! I got a pm from Christine at chrisations.ink early this morning, telling me the CC. She thought this would be a big day for additions to the RedDivas gallery. YOU BET!!! If you should do the CC, and make a RED card, be sure you put RedDivas in your keyword so we can find it there.

This week's hostess for the Doubledog Dare Challenge is Joan Ervin, who dared us to make a card with glamorous women. I would say this sure qualifies!! Thanks, Joan.

DH and I had a wonderful DATE yesterday. We enjoy dates, even though we are retired and spend quite a bit of time together. On September 8th, we will be celebrating 46 years married. Wow! Does the time go fast.

Have a great day.........be creative.......be kind.........do something RED!! (LOL!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl, it's my fave too!

Francie G. said...

Does this mean if I wear red everyday I can have as much fun as they look like they are having! This is so fun and festive, Anne! Love the decorative border!

Stef H said...

oh i love it! and i love that stamp set too.

wow 46 years!!!!! a match made in heaven. how fabulous and rare! congrats.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh girl...you and your red look so fabulous with these stylish ladies!! :) Love your border and your perfect yummy red ribbon hun!! TFS!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this Anne!!! The red just make everything pop!! So glamorous!!! The border and ribbon are fab!! Gorgeous creation!

Joanne (jojot) said...

red, red, red, red
A day without red I dread

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Anne!!! I love your paper pieced dresses and hats. It is like playing with paper dolls when you can paper piece clothes. Great look!!! Wow...46 years!!!! Awesome!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, girl...you sure did ace those challenges with that fabulous card!!! I am sooo lovin all the red dresses and hats....a real tribute indeed!!! Congrats on your soon to be 46 year together, too...it only gets better, ya know!!!

Mary said...

What a fun and pretty card. I will have to make a card with red very soon. I've always been a huge fan of the white, black abd red combo. The stamp that you used is awesome!

I am so happy to hear that you and your husband had a date night.
Wow! Your 46th anniversary is coming up next week.......congratulations Anne.

Mary