Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Second Post.......SC...Hang in There!

I just love it when everything goes together, don't you? I had this fabulous matching dp from Paper Patch. The wheat and pink were meant to go with each other, and I had this image from I Brake For stamps that was perfect!! The SC today gave me the layout I needed, and I had some of this wonderful corrugated cardboard from an earlier card. I even stitched the button down to hold the bow in place. I used my corner punch without the guard to make the border. I hope you can see the stickles on the wheat, and that you think the cutting I did for the out-of-the-box-look is okay. I really like how it came out. Thanks for visiting, and have a fun and creative day!!

7 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo pretty, Anne! Love the image coming off the panel, and the bow/button accent!!

Julia Aston said...

Perfect little image for your sentiment Anne! love these soft colors - the sketch worked perfectly for you today!!

Anne Harada said...

Beautiful details Anne! I love the soft color combo and the softness you added by sponging!! A work of art!!

Chrissy D said...

This is GREAT! I love the crimped paper! Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a really sweet card Anne! I love your gorgeous trimmings on this!! That image is adorable!! :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet

Crystal said...

This is soooo wonderful!!!! I love how you did the sketch!!! Beautiful!!