Friday, February 6, 2009

Two RAKS !!

Today I received two RAKS in the mail......A window card from Cook22 (Sabrina) and a tropical card from MishB (Michelle). Sabrina sent me her card because she put a RED flower in the front, which she said she never does, but did it for me because of my favorite color (and you know what that is!) The card from Michelle contained six(!) images of a froggie in a martini glass. I asked for an image for a friend who will laugh himself silly when he sees it. I guess more than one friend will enjoy this image. Thanks to both you sweet SCS friends!!!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

What great wishes! Good for you... these are fabulous!

Chris said...

These are beautiful cards from your friends Anne, a wonderful gift to receive. Chris :)

Joan Ervin said...

These are awesome, Anne....I know you will treasure them!!!