Monday, February 9, 2009

Cut Out Poppies

The TLC today was to cut out something from patterned paper or CB. I have this fabulous paper from American Crafts called "Metropolitan", which makes no sense at all, but is really beautiful in blue, black and RED. It's sunny, and hard to get a good photo...I've tried over and over, and suffice it to say, you really don't see how blue it really is. I have micro beads everywhere, but I love to use them (and they're not as clingy as glitter!!). Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful day. P.S. My cold is getting better!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Anne!! Love your design!! :)

Stef H said...

Oh wow Anne! This is gorgeous. Love the bg too and so glad you're feeling better!

Beth said...

Love those gorgeous flowers, great colours and embossing! tfs :-)

Julia Aston said...

OHHHHH I'd say this IS fabulous paper! this looks wonderful against the red - super job with this technique Anne!

Amy said...

Are you sending this to me???? I love this!!!