Thursday, July 2, 2015

CCEE1527 - Celebrate the 4th!

Lynn is our hostess for the month of July.  Her challenge to us is to make a card showing how we will celebrate the 4th of July.

For the past 35 years, we have had family and friends come here for a cookout, and to enjoy the pool, hot tub, games, and conversation.    I do all the work, and when it's over, I'm exhausted.  Not only that, there are so many people, I don't get to enjoy being with any of them. This year, we have decided enough is enough.  No plans.

I intend to sit in my bathing suit (no, it's not RED) by the pool, in the hot tub, and enjoy some peace and quiet.......also a margarita or two.  Here's my card:


7 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Soak in fun, Anne!! Love your itty bitty bikini and the sentiment on this card. Happy 4th to you!!

StampOwl said...

Sounds like a good plan. Happy 4th July!

Lois said...

That's a pretty sexy bathing suit for a woman of a certain age (as are all of us!), but your card is really cute! Enjoy your margaritas!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great plan for your day, Anne! It sounds like it is finally your turn to enjoy the 4th!

I can't believe that your bathing suit isn't red!

Julia Aston said...

Oh la la! that's a cute suit! we'll be thinking of you on the 4th! hugs, Julia

Joanne (jojot) said...

sounds like a winning 4th to me

Vicky Gould said...

Fun, fun card, Anne....I don't have a tan line except for a Farmer's Tan!!! LOL!