Thursday, September 13, 2012

CCEE1237 Waterfall or pop-up

Our Hostess, Sabrina Friel, gave us our challenge again, to make a waterfall card or a free-standing pop-up Card.

I hadn't done this in AGES, so of course I made a ton of mistakes, and had to virtually start all over again.  When you glue the squares to the wrong side, they end up upside down......and not a pretty picture!

Below there are pics of what the underlying squares look like.  I used two Rubbernecker sets:

597 - Halloween Cats
473 - Halloween Set







Here are the two other views of the waterfall.  Aren't these cats just the cutest??

If I had been more careful the sentiment would have been straighter, but all I can do is blame the recent surgery I had.........By this time my hand was so sore, I just couldn't do it again!!


I hope you will want to join us this week.  Using old techniques can get the old MOJO sometimes working!!


If you make a card and would like for us to see it, please link your project


Sabrina has another fun challenge for us next week.  See you then!

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh Anne, I think this is just adorable but I hope you didn't overdo things with your hand - I'd hate to feel I'd set you back ;-). Those cats are perfect for Halloween with the orange background. What a fun sentiment too - I've never seen that one before.

Lois said...

So glad you were able to manage a "technique" card with your healing hand. Cute card -- and yes, even though I'm not a cat person, those cats are cute.

Vicky Gould said...

Love, love, love that background paper and your matching tabs. What a fun and creative waterfall!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

this is so cute, Anne. I love your choice of the background designer paper. Please be careful and don't overdo it with your hand . You've been through too much to set yourself back now.

Kathy Bradley said...

Anne,
Wonderful and adorable - I love the different kitty images!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the colors are what first caught my attention...bold and dramatic ...and then the wonderful silhouette images and, of course, the form of the card itself...fabbo, gf

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUN!~

Julia Aston said...

Great colors and patterns on this fun Halloween cat waterfall card Anne! So sorry you worked until your hand hurt - I can just feel the ache!