This card uses the rubber stamp set called Haute Couture. I sponged the cardstock with purple and magenta, stamping the Eiffel Tower and the word "Paris" repeatedly in black and magenta ink. The top layer is backed with magenta cardstock, and tied with purple/white twine. On the top of the panel is the single word "wishing" from CHF digital words, Here's Wishing... Lastly, I added a French postage stamp.
- Don’t forget to check out all the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
- This month we have 17 backgrounders, 3 ATC Sets, 2 individual Rummage Bin Stamps and 3 Rummage Bin Stamp sets being released.
- Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 19th April 10 PM EST, starting on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.
- New Release Stamps available in the Cornish Heritage Farms Store from Thursday 19th April 10 PM EST.
- "First 24 Special" - receive 15% off all orders that are placed within the first 24 hours of the release.
Please join me and the Design Team tomorrow for the Blog Hop!