Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Belli Challenge #115 - Bunnies/Eggs

The Creative Belli Challenge this time is to make something with bunnies/eggs......Easter theme. Be sure to use what you already have in your stash. That's the main idea behind the Belli, to use what you have. Here's an Easter card I have made for one of my grandsons. Inside there is a maze (help the bunny find his carrot) and a crisp bill. Please feel free to join us, and be sure to add your project HERE, with Mr. Linky. We'll have another fun challenge for you in another two weeks.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome. Your bunny is very cute tucked down into the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorful DSP and the cute bunny image! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastel colors and the little bunny!! Fun Easter card!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, Anne...your paper is so bright and fun and I love your shy little bunny!!! I'm sure your DGS will like the crisp bill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I love the stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, cute peeking bunny! - You've used such happy spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable peeking bunny. Great clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aah anne what a cute card-sweet little bunny image-your dgd will love it and the money will help as well (lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Anne, wonderful bright and fun card loving that gorgeous satin bow. Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read and enjoy them ALL!