Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge #107


The Belli Challenge this week is to make a Christmas card. Easy Peasy.

Remember, the whole idea of the Belli is to use what's in your stash, not something new. Well, this image of the lightbulb has been languishing in a box of assorted Christmas stamps forevah!!

I made this for my PT guy, John. He has a tie that has these lightbulbs on it, and a squiggly green line down the center. I guess you would say the tie inspired this card. He will laugh at it!!

Have a wonderful holiday. See you in the New Year!!

10 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Ann! I love the lights and all the details!Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
chris

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your colorful and festive card- love the idea for the inspiration! I hope you have a Blessed Christmas- I will be checking out my PT's tie today- have never really taken notice before.......LOL

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute card-and I love where you got the inspiration from-we cardmakers are always on the lookout for ideas -merry christmas anne

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun Christmas card, Anne...the lights look sooo cool and I love all the festive colors!!!!!! Have a great Christmas, gf!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how festive is this one....fabbo

Maria Matter said...

this is too fun Anne, I love your festive card!!
Wishing you a very
Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs!

Robin Parker said...

What a bright and cheery card. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

joy said...

Love, love the shiny look you have created with the bulbs! Anne, I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Such a fun card, Anne! Isn't this the best part of making your own cards - customizing them for the recipient?!

Chrissy D said...

Such a FUN Christmas card, Anne. Have a very Merry Christmas!