Monday, January 11, 2010

In The Woods


The CAS today is to cut something out. I cut out two frames and layered them for this woodland scene. We have a friend who has a drawing of trees on a wood bg, and when we eat dinner there, my assigned seating is facing this wonderful framed pen and ink drawing.
We were there saturday night, and I've been thinking about doing a card version of it ever since. I think it fits the CAS.... but even if it doesn't, I really like how this came out. I hope you do too.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Anne this is FANTASTIC!!! I love the wood look...AWESOME CAS!

Stef H said...

wow! i just love it. is that an actual picture of his picture? or did you stamp it? either way, it's gorgeous!

hugs :)

Steph Zerbe said...

Isn't that cool. Clean and simple indeed! Love the colors.

jacque4u2c said...

This is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just awesome!! I love the wood pattern and the CAS style!! So stunning! !HUGS

Juls said...

this is brilliant!! Love the wood effect!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, it means I have been able to hop over and visit you!! love your stuff!!wow!! those earings are amazing!!

P.S Love the name of your blog! red is my absolute fav colour!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Good for you, Anne! You created your own beautiful masterpiece!! I love it!